Well last month's goals had their ups and downs:
- List more - Check
- Donate weekly - Check
- Set up surround sound - Uncheck
- Velcro tie some of these random cables - Check
- Get a doorknob - Uncheck
- Try new recipes - Check
My annual check-up in showed I had higher than normal cholesterol levels. Since my dad developed high cholesterol around my age I wasn't shocked. My doctor wants to redo the bloodwork in March but I don't expect major changes. I have an appointment with a nutritionist (aren't I fancy?) Monday so I anticipate a healthier month:
- Eat at least one piece of fresh fruit daily
- Exercise for at least half an hour twice a week
- Have oatmeal breakfasts on most days
- Set up the surround sound for the basement projector.
- Get a doorknob on my bedroom closet. Ibid what I said about 1 1/2 years
- Keep listing at least one new item per number of days in the month. The eBay room is almost manageable and my sales last month were phenomenal!