Thursday, January 27, 2011

I don't know what to do about my flight

I'm supposed to leave to see my parents Saturday morning. Unfortunately I live in Jersey, they live in DR and we've been assaulted by snow all month.

It took me about an hour to get my car out from under a foot and a half of snow this morning (its ok, I needed the exercise) and they're predicting more snow for tomorrow.

Weather.Com says snow starting at noon and ending around 8pm - about 12 hours before my flight is scheduled to depart.

I'm fretting about wether I should reschedule for the next day or see if snow actually falls again tomorrow. If there is any chance of my flight being delayed or cancelled I'm rebooking for certain. In order to catch this flight I'd have to get up around 4am and no one likes waking at 4am and being rejected at the airport.

2 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Ew 4:00 am wake ups sucks! I hope you get it figured out before the alarm clock wakes you.

Chandrika Shubham said...

Hope u enjoy ur time with ur parents. :)